Eat Smart, Lose Smart Workshop

Monday 24 February, 2014 at 6:55 am HUNGER4FITNESS Comments Off on Eat Smart, Lose Smart Workshop
Coral Springs Weight Loss Workshop Edit

They say #exercise is 20% of your #transformation and #nutrition is the other 80% of it. So at #hunger4fitness we aim to make nutrition eduction a must. Yesterday at our #coralsprings office, both @journeyofafitmom & @eunice_rd hit a homerun at our



The comments are closed.